Canada2Korea.com & the Gyeonggi Provincial Office of Education are looking for qualified candidates to teach in public elementary school, middle school & high schools throughtout Gyeonggi Province.
Gyeonggi Province "The Global Province" Information
Gyeonggi Province is the Global Province of Korea.. Gyeonng is the economic heartland of Korea and Northeast Asia. Consisting of beautiful scenerary and modern cities. City names such as Suwon, Bundang, Ilsan, and Yeontang are very popular among foreigners who have experienced Korean life. These cities are very close to Seoul. From these places it is very easy to commute to Seoul.
Gyeonggi Province has approximately 10% of the Korean land area, and 21% of the total Korean population.
www.ggitour.or.kr (Click on "English" button)
|Teaching Level:||- Elementary|
- Middle / Highschool
|Working Days:||Monday to Friday|
|Pay per Month:||2 - 2.3 Million Won|
|Overtime Pay:||19,000 Won / Hour|
|Completion Bonus:||Yes [1 months salary]|
|Type of Housing:||Fully furnished accommodations or housing allowance [300,000 won]|
|Number of Paid Vacation Days:||
- 12 National Holidays
|Airfare Supplied:||Round Trip|
|Gender Preferred:||Male or Female|
|March 1st and September 1|
|Number of Teachers Needed:||Undetermined|
|NOTE: You need the job number for the application form.|
|Other Details:||- 300,000 won settlement pay upon teachers arrival|
- Receive excellent informational support throughout the year
- One week cultural/teaching orientation
1. Must be a citizen of the one of the six major English speaking countries: Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, United Kingdom, and the United States of America or permanent residents without Citizenship must have at lest 10 years of schooling in their English speaking country.
2. Must have a good command of the English language and have the ability and willingness to adapt to Korean culture and living.
3. Must have a minimum of a bachelors degree.
Interested applicants fill out application form here and send resume, cover letter and recent photo to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Canada2Korea.com will contact you promptly to acquire the above documents.